n-Track Studio Multitrack Recorder App for iOS
Available for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
n-Track Studio for iOS version is the multitrack recording & mixing app. It can export recordings in mixed down wave or even in multitrack.sng format so that you can load the multitrack projects with the PC (Windows & Mac) version of n-Track.
- Records from device builtin mic or from up to 48 audio inputs (with external audio interface & camera connection kit)
- 24 bit & 192 khz capable (frequencies above 48000 hz require an external audio interface)
- Record MIDI tracks, edit them in the Piano Roll window
- Built-in multi instrument MIDI synth
- Supports Inter-App audio. Send MIDI and receive audio from 3rd party apps
- Supports Audiobus: receive input from 3rd party iOS music apps
- Volume/pan envelopes automation
- Import and export .wav, .aif & .m4a audio files
- Import from iTunes library or using iTunes file sharing
- Single click mixdown & send song via email
- Built-in metronome
- Builtin effects include: Reverb, Echo, Chorus+Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, Tube-Amp and Compression
- EQ + Spectrum analyzer with 3D visualization
- Builtin chromatic tuner
- Export tracks in 16, 24, 32 or 64 bit audio format
- Use group channels to group and process tracks together
- Allows monitoring and processing live audio input with near-zero latency
- Audio copy & paste to exchange audio files with other apps (compatible with Sonoma and Intua standards)
Buy n-Track Studio for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch downloading the app from the App Store.
Don't forget to leave a positive review if you like the app!
Find out more about n-Track Studio for iOS: - -
Recording audio with n-Track Studio for iOS
Using MIDI on n-Track Studio for iOS
Using Inter-app apps as guitar effects
Using Inter-app audio & MIDI
Use n-Track for iOS with the iRig Mic!
iRig Mic is the first handheld, quality condenser microphone for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
n-Track iOS apps work great with the iRic Mic, the device built-in mic or any external mic